San Diego Global Knowledge University is committed to abiding by the Federal and State guidelines for reporting student completion, graduation, and placement rates. The following links disclose this information for our community’s access and to promote transparency regarding our school’s student achievement and performance.
These are the data reported to ACICS by the institution in its most recent Campus Accountability Report.
These are the data reported to BPPE by the institution in its most recent Annual Report.
The following links provide consumer-related resources for prospective and current students:
- Accreditation & Approval
- Annual Security Report
- Code of Conduct Policy
- Copyright Infringement Policy
- Disability Services
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Financial Aid Information
- Graduation Rate information reported to the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Net Price Calculator: Net Price is the amount that a student pays to attend an institution in a single academic year AFTER subtracting scholarships and grants the student receives. Scholarships and grants are forms of financial aid that a student does not have to pay back
- Preferred Lender Information: San Diego Global Knowledge University does not participate in any preferred lender arrangements for private education loans nor maintain a preferred lender list
- Student Body Diversity information reported to the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Transfer information
- Voter registration