Integrated Online LMS for E-Learning & Training.
The SDGKU infrastructure framework consists of a web-based, all-in-one, full-featured, Learning Management System (LMS) designed to promote rapid assembly and deployment of student portal pages and multimedia instructional content in support of students and faculty.
The SDGKU technology platform is complemented with instructional manuals, competency-building tests, selected readings, reports and action plan exercises to maximize the student’s learning and skill acquisition in each course and curricular module. There are many applications for SDGKU’s proprietary LMS, among them are:
- e-Learning Classes and Courses
- Seminars and Webinars
- Visual Presentations and Programs
- Videocourses and Audiocourses
- Quizzes and Testing Methods
- Assessments and Outcomes
- Certifications / Continuing Education / Life-long Learning
- Staff training / Professional Development / Human Resources
Some of the important benefits of SDGKU’s Integrated Online LMS for E-Learning & Training are:
- Simplicity in design and architecture
- Ease-of-use for site faculty and students
- Adaptable, scalable and accessible anytime, anywhere
- No software or equipment to purchase, install or maintain
Designed for Strategic Support of Lifelong Learning & Education.
- Flexible: A Comprehensive set of features and functions provide a flexible, easy-to-manage platform.
- Accessible: This is a web-based infrastructure tool that is always on and accessible anytime from anywhere that an internet connection is present.
- Reliable: Simplicity in design and architecture makes the system not only reliable but uncommonly powerful.
- Scalable: Designed to manage increasing numbers of enrolled students on a global scale.
- Shareable: An open system structure allows for safe and secure sharing of content resources among students and faculty.
- Secure: Web security has many levels and layers; this system is cloud-based with the highest levels of security for students and users.
Managed technology services are provided by Digital Consulting Group, leaders in specialized new generation e-services. DCG is devoted to providing reliable technology consulting and network support, as well as first class customer service to SDGKU.
International Training Center (ITC) video content experts
The academic and competency-based content for SDGKU’s courses and programs is provided by a distinguished list of authors, academicians, instructors, consultants, entrepeneurs and leaders. These content experts present the various themes and topics of the SDGKU curriculum through broadcast-quality video programs. All video programs are produced at KPBS-TV by the International Training Center (ITC) in San Diego. The ITC has been producing its unique global knowledge programs for over 30 years, in both English and Spanish, using a pioneering instructional design methodology ideal for multilingual programs and instructional support materials. Below is a partial list of some of the ITC content experts.
To view excerpts of the ITC video content please visit the ITC YouTube channel.