Global Competency Certifications (Continuing Education Courses)
For Global Competency Certificate courses applicants must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
Tuition fees for SDGKU non-degree courses cost $90 USD per unit equivalent of continuing education (CEU). The registration fee is $50 USD, textbook/online materials fee is $100 USD.
There is no application fee.
For Bachelor’s Degree Programs, applicants must have a High School diploma or equivalent from an established school recognized by a national or regional authority.
For Master’s Degree Programs, applicants must have a High School diploma or equivalent and a relevant Undergraduate Degree from an established university recognized by a national or regional authority.
Applicants to Degree programs must pay a non-refundable $40.00 Application Fee to submit an application.
- For credit card payments, SDGKU accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Payment of the application fee by credit card submits your application for processing.
- For applications sent by mail, please include a check for the Application Fee with your name, as well as your Applicant ID (assigned by our system during the application process) and e-mail address in the notes section.
- International applicants must remit the fee in U.S. dollars by credit card, international money order, or by a check. A check submitted from abroad must include the name and address of the U.S. bank through which international transactions are cleared. Cash, UNESCO coupons, international postal money orders, or Eurochecks are not accepted at SDGKU.
- The application fee for degree programs is non-refundable.
To be considered for admission:
1) Submit payment of $40.00 USD for the Application Fee; and
2) Submit by mail or in person the required supporting documents
Tuition and Fees
All students and graduates of SDGKU courses and programs will be able to obtain official transcripts of their academic records. Please contact us directly to submit your request.