US Veterans

San Diego Global Knowledge University is recognized by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to offer Institution of Higher Learning (IHL) and Non-College Degree (NCD) programs to retired servicemen and women. We are very proud to be able to assist US Veterans and their families in achieving their educational goals. SDGKU will evaluate all prior training and transcripts of veterans and eligible persons to establish prior credit which may shorten the duration of the training period. Please contact our office or visit the GI Comparison Tool website for more information.

San Diego Global Knowledge University offers the following VA benefit programs to veterans:

  • Chapter 30: Montgomery G.I. Bill® – Active Duty
    GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at
  • Chapter 31: Vocational Rehabilitation
  • Chapter 32: Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
  • Chapter 33: Post-9/11 GI Bill®
  • Chapter 35: Dependents Education Assistance (DEA)
  • Veterans Rapid Retraining Assistance Program (VRRAP)
Approved educational programs and estimated rates for qualifying veterans and their families:

How to register to use your VA funds

To register, please submit the following forms via email to including your admissions application:

  1. Completed and signed admissions application
  2. For NCD program applicants, submit a scanned copy of your high school diploma (or equivalent) and university transcripts if applicable. For IHL programs see individual admissions requirements per program regarding submission of transcripts.
  3. Your digital color photo headshot (selfie)
  4. Scanned copy of a Photo ID (drivers license or passport)
  5. Updated Resume / CV – include education and employment history
  6. DD-214 document issued to you by the US DoD
  7. VA Certificate of Eligibility – a scanned/digital copy/screenshot from your eBenefits page. To request your certificate by phone please call (888) 442-4551.
  8. Scanned copy of a completed form VA 22-1995 (Request for Change of Program or Place of Training) – submit a scanned/digital copy/screenshot from your eBenefits page.

If you do not have access to your eBenefits account you may also download form VA 22-1995 and submit a scanned copy, completed and signed, with your application documents. Then mail original to:


PO BOX 8888

Muskogee, OK  74402-8888

An admissions representative will reach out to you by phone or email as soon as you submit all documents to