How to register to use your VA funds
To register, please submit the following forms via email to email@example.com including your admissions application:
- Completed and signed admissions application
- For NCD program applicants, submit a scanned copy of your high school or university diploma or transcript . For IHL programs see individual admissions requirements per program regarding submission of transcripts.
- Your digital color photo headshot (selfie)
- Scanned copy of a Photo ID (drivers license or passport)
- DD-214 document issued to you by the US DoD
- VA Certificate of Eligibility – a scanned/digital copy/screenshot from your eBenefits page. To request your certificate by phone please call (888) 442-4551.
- Scanned copy of a completed form VA 22-1995 (Request for Change of Program or Place of Training) – submit a scanned/digital copy/screenshot from your eBenefits page.
If you do not have access to your eBenefits account you may also download form VA 22-1995 and submit a scanned copy, completed and signed, with your application documents. Then mail original to:
WESTERN REGION: VA REGIONAL OFFICE
An admissions representative will reach out to you by phone or email as soon as you submit all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.